Hospitality & Real Estate
Holding an engineering degree from ESTP Paris, Ronan began his career working with leisure-oriented construction operations, museums, theme parks, water parks and hotels.
He then joined Center Parcs Europe in Rotterdam to manage three projects in France.
Back in France, he continued his engineering work, specializing in high-end and unconventional hotels.
The combination of these experiences and his perfect knowledge of the hotel sector have led him to the development of projects in Europe and abroad.
As an EGIS expert, he mainly intervenes in three areas:
- Due diligence, valuation studies and investment advice;
- Renovation strategies and development of new projects;
- Technical designs in general engineering for renovation or the creation of new projects.
- Studies (feasibility, technical programming)
- Consulting (strategy, operations, etc.)
- Assessments, due diligence, design and implementation