Health & Wellness
Holding a Masters in Marketing and Brand Strategy from CELSA, Paris-Sorbonne University, Magali began her career at Clarins, in the International Spa department, where she took on various marketing and business development responsibilities. She collaborated in particular with subsidiaries and agents to open new own-brand spas and implement exclusive spa partnerships with premium hotel brands. She then moved to Occitane in Provence in 2010, to supervise the development and management of spa activity in Europe and the Middle East. In 2014, she collaborated with Deep Nature, a leading spa management company. She was in charge of project management in Turkey, Morocco, Tunisia and Saudi Arabia. Since 2017, she has worked as a consultant advising hoteliers and project holders for the creation and/or management of their spa and wellness spaces. With nearly 20 years of experience and a deep understanding of the operational, human, financial and marketing aspects of this sector, Magali now collaborates with Voltere to bring her specific expertise in spa and wellness spaces, including:
- Feasibility studies
- Business plans / financial projections
- Positioning and identity
- Detailed programming, layout, equipment
- Cosmetic operators and partner search
- Start-up assistance: recruitment, PR, implementation of management procedures and tools, etc.
- For existing spas: audits and performance optimisation, recommendations for improving customer experience and image, etc.